Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

We don't need no stinkin brakes!


What I'm referring to is a very old joke about Hispanic drivers in the '50's and '60's. There wasn't very many "Illegals" back in the day and what few Hispanics there were almost always drove an old clunker that was constantly breaking down. Come to think of it I drove the same kind of car, only with brakes that I was constantly working on. After all, American cars back then truly were "Detroit junk".

In the early "60's along came Volkswagen and Volvo. I couldn't afford a new anything back then, hell my salary in the Air Force was some where around $100 per month so I continued to drive old clunkers. In 1961 right before I joined the USAF I worked for a steel fabrication company in OKC, somehow I managed to purchase a 1958 Ford Fairlane with a retractable hard top. Man I thought I was shittin in tall cotton. The first night I drove it, I overloaded it with idiots just like me and the transmission broke. My Dad stood up for me, took it back to the dealership and threatened to whip the salesman's ass if they didn't fix it. They did, and that's how things got handled back in the day. If things got "broke" we fixed them.

OK let's fast forward 50 years, we now have over 11,000,000 illegal aliens. They're telling us we need new laws to fix a broken immigration system. Can somebody tell me what is wrong with laws that we have on the books now? If I'm not mistaken it's still against the law to come into our country without permission and it's still against the law to hire an illegal alien. So why don't we enforce those 2 laws.

If we truly close the borders to all but legal traffic then we have no more illegals coming in. One problem solved. Now we need to arrest and sentence to jail every SOB that hires an Illegal without a Green Card, this will send a flood of Illegals back across our border. Two problems solved. If they don't go back home they are gonna need government help or subsistence cause they have no income. Bingo, you got'em, send them back across the border.

If I'm not mistaken We did not invite them over to start with, OR DID WE!

At least that's how I see it,

Ejay

No comments:

Post a Comment