Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

My first blog

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog site where I'm going to give you my opinion on just about everything. I've been ranting and raving on facebook and twitter for awhile and I just couldn't get my thoughts across in 140 characters.

A little about me, I'm 67 yrs old and semi-retired. I have very little formal education and no writing experience, heck I don't even remember any puncuation from high school english class. I just write it as it make sense to me, so cut me some slack.

I will be writing mostly about Health, and Politics and Healthy Politicians. Some of the stuff I write will be cute and funny, that will be the stuff I plagerize. Some of the stuff will be serious, at least to me.

I will try to keep my paragraphs short to hold your interest, I will use my favorite word which is "shit" sparingly. So if I refer to somebody as a "shithead" it is done mostly in jest. That's about as bad as my language is going to get.

As I get further into this blog thing I will get more interesting, I hope. Wecome to the experience.

Ejay

No comments:

Post a Comment