Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hoarders on TLC

We are watching "Hoarders" on TLC. I'm trying to understand this illness, but man it is hard. These people actually live in filth. I'm not sure if this is really happening or is this show is scripted to appeal to people like me who watch this stuff. If this is real, their sicker than me.

I decided it is time to clean my garage, if I can only clean a path down our hallway. Joking!

We sometimes in life need to be reminded that other people have real problems, hell I get upset if my NASCAR race gets rained out. I guess I'm getting a handle on things if I'm willing to admit that.

You may realize that I, up to now have avoided blogging about Health Care, there I said it. I'll get into that later. That's a tease to get you checking back.

I got so much stuff I want to talk about that I can't wait. I LOVE this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment