Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Sites to Behold

 Ok Guys I finally decided to blog up again. My daughter Amy has spurred me on indirectly by renewing her blog of many years, http://herland.com/. She has an amazing ability to put it on paper or in this case computer screen. I’m one of those people who reads only what interests me, if an article doesn’t grab me in the first couple of lines then I’m outta there. For that reason I mentioned Amy up front.

Hopefully my Granddaughter Samantha will also get inspired to renew her blog http://therealpretty.blogspot.com/ . She hasn’t posted up in a while which is a shame because she has truly got the same abilities as Amy. Visit her blog and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Now if you’re trying to become ultra healthy or in my case kinda healthy you can find what you need at my daughter Christine’s site www.facebook.com/bodyharmonyforlife. This is truly a life changing site if you can handle it.

I’ve made a promise to myself to blog more regularly, hopefully daily if I can remember it. I recommend that you all visit Amy’s blog. I know her stuff is interesting to me and hell that’s what counts.

At least that’s how I see it!

Ejay

No comments:

Post a Comment