Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Is it Bald-Faced or Bold-Faced?


I've never been sure which is the correct term. As it turns out, either one is acceptable as far as description goes. I personally have decided not to accept the act under any circumstance. 

First we need to define a Bald-Faced Liar, keep in mind that I found these definitions online which I guess could have been posted up by a liar, but they sound reasonable to me.

Pathological liar refers to a liar that is compulsive or impulsive, lies on a regular basis and is unable to control their lying despite of foreseeing inevitable negative consequences or ultimate disclosure of the lie.

Compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit.  Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions.  Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small.  Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. 

In my old age I have decided that my life really is way too short to accept any liars of any kind. Every time I have forgiven someone for lying to me they always do it again.

 I have a tremendous admiration for people that have the conviction to extricate themselves from those who have "crossed" them. My plan is to surround myself with those that I admire. They say you can see where you'll be in 5 years "by the company you're keeping now".

So I guess you can say that if you have lied to me, stole from me or in anyway deceived me, then consider yourself un-friended. This post is primarily about one person who has crossed the line in recent days, but it also includes every last person that works in Washington, D.C. FYI, I have cut all of those Assholes out of my life.

If You allow this activity to happen or condone this Lying then you are no better than they are!

At least that's how I see it,

Ejay 



No comments:

Post a Comment